Import Anime Forums

Full Version: MineSwipper Challenge!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone beat my time for the Expert MineSwipper game? Wink a challenge to everyone hehe
Oh yeah? Check out this!

Ok ok it's a bad Photoshop steal of yours. I can't even get past the first round (probably since I don't know what to do, I just click around and hope I don't hit mines). Hmm... jealousy....
Very obviously Photoshopped there.
I'll have to reinstall minesweeper here so I can give it a go.
My record on beginner was 4 seconds back when I played it (without any help from Photoshop).

Then I'll have to find a screen capture program somewhere...
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Very obviously Photoshopped there.
I'll have to reinstall minesweeper here so I can give it a go.
My record on beginner was 4 seconds back when I played it (without any help from Photoshop).

Then I'll have to find a screen capture program somewhere...

Hehe you don't need a screen capture program.. Just hit Print Screen and then paste into Photoshop and save.. when you hit print screen it just puts the screen to the windows clipboard.. Also if you hold either ctrl+print screen or alt+printscreen it only takes a screen of the current active window.. not the whole desktop..
I spent WAY too long trying to beat your time on Expert but I've finally done it. Part of it was a lucky layout of mines.

Here's my score.
Damn Zaggy! you must be really really bored at work to get that kind of score hehe... I am barely able to finish the expert game... maybe once every 25 tries (without counting the busts u get at the beginning before u get a start)

guess I better get back on it to get my stop back heh
Don't sweat it.
I do ten random clicks to see what I can clear before I even start playing. I got really lucky with that game by opening three big areas. The rest was easy.