Import Anime Forums

Full Version: More X-Box in Japan Goodness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After reading this article in Wired Online the only word that comes to mind is desperate.
WOW!!! That is DISTURBING!!! I would so not buy those pillows. Japanese people are sick!
Umm... what's sick about pillows?
I can see funny or sad but what makes them sick?

btw, nice new sig
Well for one thing I didn't know they made pillows like that there.
2, when I saw it the first thing in that popped in my head was a guy humping it. And I can't see any real reason anyone would want one other than that. And three, I'm gonna throw up if I get that picture stuck in my head again.

And thanks...I love Blade Of The Immortal.
I guess I'm just used to my wife having her body pillow. This isn't much different... just has an attractive pillow case.

And you're right, Blade of the Immortal would make an awesome anime in the hands of a decent company (think we can convince Madhouse to do it?).
I think the reason there isn't one is because of Hiroaki Samura himself.
Yep, it is all Samura's doing. I think an aluminum bat might change his mind though.Big Grin Wink
And written on it in Hiragana...Bukakke Blaster!!!
Japanese dont seem to be as accepting of american products as americans are of Japanese products... as ironic as it is
Well, it depends on what type of products you are referring to. The XBox isn't doing so well over here because in it's un-modded form, it's a piece of shit, not becasue it's an American product.
Holy Crap Ka-Talliya...that was so funny it brought tears to my eyes!
I never did like Xbox and I for the most part stick to GameCube.
I love my modded Xbox, dont use it much these days but I love it ;p

unmodded its alittle plain.. thats probably why M$ is coming out with all these things like music mixer/karaoke, even the new Xbox Live 3.0 will have voice over IP with other xbox live users without the use of any games... aka long distance calls for free

all those ideas i am sure they get from the mod comunity hehe
???

what is a Bukkake Blaster

(hehehe)

Naughty Naughty!!!