Import Anime Forums

Full Version: O MY GOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any of you wonderful people out there have any idea when more One Piece is coming out I am a hopeless addict of this series. I just got the FX release of the first fifty-two episodes I am currently on episode forty-three. I am trying to stretch it out Cry Cry 8O Cry 8O any info on this would be spectacular !!!! O yeah anyone who does not own One Piece yet needs this series don't cheat yourselves anymore go buy it now :!: :!: 8O
I believe the series is still being aired so thats why its not been released yet... but high probability it will be Wink
How are the subs on the FX Version? I was going to buy the Manga International version.
The subs are understandable they are HK originals so there are some strange wordings but over all they are very good I only have ten episodes left Cry Cry 8O so I am trying to make them last (yeah right they will be over today) anyway the FX release is really good In my opinion and well worth the Forty-Five bucks.
Hmm on Animaniacs.net the FX = $45 and the Manga = $48. Tough decision because price wouldn't be a factor.

Um I hear One Piece is very crazy. If you like the Crazy Comedy genre I suggest you pick up Excel Saga (R1), Kodomo No Omocha (fan sub), or Jubei Chan (R1). All of them are pretty cool.