Import Anime Forums

Full Version: RahXephon Perfect Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Review
Quote:Also on the 3rd DVD's First Episode - The "Next episode preview" wouldn't play in one of my DVDs, but in the other DVD it kinda likes freezes for a 1/2 second and then plays fine the rest of that "Next Episode Preview"

I also had this problem. Has anyone else seen it? I am concerned that all the sets were badly pressed.
That review was mine Smile

Well it seems that at least both of us have this problem, so maybe they aren't isolated cases.... Anyone else ?
i already posted this on anf but i didn't have this problem. my disc played through just fine.
I just got my replacment disk back from JJ. The same problem exists on the new disk. So I must assume it was a bad press. It only happens on the "preview" so I can live with it.
my last disc is like weird !
its all black but the backgound music can be heard!
anyone else have this problem ????

-LE
mine works perfectly Tongue, only got 2 bad discs out of all of mine, Gasaraki disc 2(mac) and the tenchi movie collection (fx).
I have a set with the same thing. Can't remember exactly WHICH episode preview it was, but it was somewhere. I think it's pretty easy to live without.
It's the 3rd DVD's - 1st episode "preview" ...
If you're having problems, list what DVD player you're using.
XBOX (samsung drive)

Big Grin
-LE