Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Macross tv box new release !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

It seems that Mac has released a new macross tv box !!!
see it at http://www.animegod.com check at Mac then new release(second page) called Macross SDF1 ~ Perfect Collection Part 1.
It seems to be the animeigo R1 rip (no chinese subtitles), so i guess we can expect better subtitles and the r1 video quality (remastered).
Since this stuff is now available i expect to see it on this site's store soon !!
Quote:Originally posted by redneko
Hi,

It seems that Mac has released a new macross tv box !!!
see it at http://www.animegod.com check at Mac then new release(second page) called Macross SDF1 ~ Perfect Collection Part 1.
It seems to be the animeigo R1 rip (no chinese subtitles), so i guess we can expect better subtitles and the r1 video quality (remastered).
Since this stuff is now available i expect to see it on this site's store soon !!

Yes, that is exactly what it is...but there's no part 2. There are still 12 more episodes.
I know
, but i hope it would be released during the following months !!
I've emailed them and they 'd told me that the second part will be released soon
I just placed an order for this here at I-A and hope it gets shipped ok, i've been waiting to order this, lucky my request on it came.
humm ...still only Part 1 Sad

What about Part 2 ??? when is it coming out ? anyone knows ?
I'm not so sure but i'll definitly get it once I-A stocks it up
Quote:Originally posted by Thunder King
I'm not so sure but i'll definitly get it once I-A stocks it up

In Animegod's site it not yet or in the Coming Soon page Sad
MEEEEEP
Hey all i just recieved it thanks to the fast 4 days shipping to the UK, this is definitly the animeigo remastered set of Macross SDF. There is no english sub stream even if it says there is. its Jap language audio stream the second stream says english but just plays the background music and of course english perfect sub.
There are just 2 problem with it...

- just 1 chapter per episode Rolleyes

and

- Only the 1st episode has opening credits , although they all have closing credits ...this is due i believe to the fact that the r1s had the opening apart from the episodes, but when they played the program 1st played that Opening and then the episode properlly... Mac Weren't able to rip this properly :o
Hi,

You're right about the opening stuff , but it cost only 21$ for the first 24 eps, the animeigo sets cost aproximately 65$ each (12 eps per set).
Does anyone exactly know WHEN the new Macross Perfect Collection Boxset is to be released? I'm watching the first one, and I'm really liking the quality of it.
Robojack : You mean part 2 ? the remaining 12 episodes , i have no ideia ... try email MAC :[email protected] and ask for a release date ...
Rolleyes
Anyone willing to pay a little more for PAL and an official set, Madman in Australia have licenses the animeigo set and are releasing a 6 disc complete box next month.
Pages: 1 2