Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Website images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing as the holiday season has ended, do you think perhaps that it might be approriate to take the Christmas images off the website??
Just a thought, make room for some of May Lin's newer creations!
because i am too lazy to remove them right now.. ;o)
When you do get around to changing them, could you perhaps put up some Ranma 1/2 pics? Preferably Mousse and Ryoga. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Feral
When you do get around to changing them, could you perhaps put up some Ranma 1/2 pics? Preferably Mousse and Ryoga. Big Grin
I will see what we can do.. most of the new images where given to us by a member of the forums..
I just sent JJ 3 Valentine headers, a Full Metal Panic!, and a Ranma 1/2 header. Unfortunately, I couldn't find nice high quality pictures of Mousse and Ryoga, but I found a nice picture of some girl o_O;; .. ^^;; .. They all look the same to me @_@ .. .. ..

Being that Valentine's day is within 2 weeks or so, I didn't make more than 3 headers (and I can't think of any I may have at the moment lying around my computer anyway)

And as far as the headers go, anyone can feel free to PM me about a header or character they'd like done. Try to have characters from anime not yet used in the rotation ^_^ Thanks~ (If you request more than one, I usually do the first one, and then do the other one when I run out of headers I want to do)
Schultz, hun, be lazy...as long as you don't make up for your laziness when you get home and spend all your time updating the site! You have a wife you must attend to. Wink

May, you are awsome!! The headers are always top quality!!