Import Anime Forums

Full Version: what happened to .Hack//Sign perfect ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a few months ago i read on a posts about .Hack//Sign perfect collection is on its way.

anyway, i can wait.Cool
.Hack Sign Vol 6 (R1 region) was delayed until March 16th, so the perfect collection won`t be available until April-May

The last episodes were a bit of a letdown
Six will also have to two episodes that weren't originally aired in Japan.
Quote:Originally posted by Peter
.The last episodes were a bit of a letdown

personally i felt the whole series was a bit of a let down. imo it was just too slow and i could barely finish it. actually i stopped watching it and then picked it up like 6 months later. i felt that .hack//dusk was a much more entertaining story.
Quote:Originally posted by shirohamada
a few months ago i read on a posts about .Hack//Sign perfect collection is on its way.

anyway, i can wait.Cool

That might've been my fault (that you heard about it). Flora got the first DVD, but I've heard nothing about a printing of it, and I never asked why (I admit I did make a problem involving the widescreen ratio) but FX should make their own eventually. Of course, I have faith that the video will be crap.
Quote:Originally posted by furii
personally i felt the whole series was a bit of a let down. imo it was just too slow and i could barely finish it. actually i stopped watching it and then picked it up like 6 months later. i felt that .hack//dusk was a much more entertaining story.

i do think so too, i was expecting the animation as good as EVA's as the character's design was from Yoshiyuki, but how naive i was.
dusk really put a little amend there.

dvd_master, did you get paid ? it's ok dude, we'll see how it turns out.....and start showing our angst from there.
I got to have 22 (or very close) DVDs, mostly Escaflowne sets, but I traded most of them away by now.