Import Anime Forums

Full Version: His & Her (fx) episode 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do subs disappear during episode 1 for anyone else? It happens right around the part where Arima is first mentioned, and the last visible subs stay on the screen as purple text. It can be fixed by scanning backwards a bit and resuming, so it's not too big a deal, but I'm curious if anyone else has run across the same issue.
If rewinding the dvd the subs come back, generally the issue is the dvd player or some dust on the disc.
But anyhow, my order with his and her should arrive soon, so I will tell you if it does the same glitch with me.
Stay tuned...Cool
Tried with two DVD players. On my other player the subs disappeared and re-appeared. On my main player, it did as I explained in the first post. It's a miniscule thing, but it's still kind of annoying. Smile

His & Her is terrific, other than the "ending". I'd have to put it up there with my favorites. You'll enjoy it!
I remember the first R1 had a subtitle issue that was so bad that they remastered the first DVD. FX may have gotten the old one.