Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Chobits Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

My PS2 will soon be modded and I will be able to play import games. I heard about the Chobits game but can't find any information on it to see if I could play it ok without having to know Japanese. As long as its not an RPG I think I could play it without much trouble. Does anyone know anything about this game?

Thanks! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Feral
Hi!

My PS2 will soon be modded and I will be able to play import games. I heard about the Chobits game but can't find any information on it to see if I could play it ok without having to know Japanese. As long as its not an RPG I think I could play it without much trouble. Does anyone know anything about this game?

Thanks! Smile

I have the dvd-rip and the movies are all cut out.
So the one thing which I can actually enjoy about the game is gone.

DO note that it is completely text/dialogue based. So there would be little satisfaction if you don't understand at least a bit of japanese.
Thank you for the help. Unfortunatly I don't know how to read Japanese. I hope they translate it and bring it over here but that probably won't happen. Sad
where are you getting it modded at? what chip? i had a ps2 30001R v5/6
had it modded with a DUO and it works like a charm!
I'm getting it modded at a place in the city next to mine. I had to put myself on a two week waiting list and finally got to take it in to him Saturday night. He said it would be a few days so I'm waiting on his phone call. The suspense is killing me. o.o

I got the DMS3 v2 mod chip and my ps2 is either a 4 or 5, it had SCPH 30001R on the back.

I can't wait, this should be awesome! Big Grin