Import Anime Forums

Full Version: *New* DVD section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I added Sister Princess (AV), Guren (MI) and Karte (MI) around mid-december and there were never listed in the New DVD section, how come ??? I'm waiting for them so I can review them. I got plenty more to put in the database soon.
before adding items please double check the list for alternative name of hte title

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...n=dosearch

night shift nurses is the english translation.

not sure bout the others, please readd them again and we will recehck
No wonder, people uses different names instead of the name's on the boxes like these one:

Guren a.k.a Red Lotus
Karte a.k.a Night Shift Nurse a.k.a Yakin Hospital

Only Sister Princess (Animation Video) is not there, so you only need to put this in the database
Yeah, I added a ton of live-action movies to the database a few weeks ago, and they still haven't come up yet. Sad
Dark, where did you get those movies from? cause i have no clue which studio made them? (no need to add legit stuff)
Bleh, there's an Asian mall that sells them here for $6 each, so I know that they're not legit releases. Wink

None of them seem to have a release logo on them though, so I have no clue who did them. Sad