Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tenchi Muyo! GXP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know when Tenchi Muyo! GXP will come out on dvd I seen it aviable for pre order but its for the first volume 24.98 which is rather expensive for just one dvd considering there 16 epsoides for the entire series. It should be out soon oh also does anyone know when the last Tenchi movie comes out?
Tenchi Muyo GXP is scheduled for March 9th as for the last movie, rightstuf doesn't mention the date yet
isnt funimation doing GXP? i hope not. it was a trailer on a dbgt dvd i saw. i can just imagine the voice acting. eh!!
Funimation has stated that they will bring back the ioneer voice cast for their known parts in any Tenchi series they license, as Pioneer has now dropped the license to Tenchi.

The series is also 24 episodes long, not 16. And with that, the first DVD comes out on March 09th.
Tenchi GXP is 26 episodes, not 24
The first nine episodes of it is really hillarious, Amane is so HOT
My mistake. I think it's because I'm missing the last two episodes I had thought it ended at 24, instead of 26.
i only have epsoides 1-16 where did u get 16 threw 26?
i just read that Funimation is doing oh god there going to runin a great series yet again they plain suck they always fine some way of runing a good anime if they are really doing i am not going to buy it legit I am trying to boycott Funimation cause they suck Sad
o_O As I said before, they've already said anything Tenchi they do, they'll bring back the original cast for their roles. The only thing they need for GXP is a cast of actors for the characters who were never introduced in the OAVs.