Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Kare Kano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, this message is mostly for Joe, but it's an interesting read as to why I'm not bankrupt. Wink I make one smallish order per week, usually on friday or saturday.. It gets me my anime fix for the week and it gives me something to look forward to. This system of one order per week also keeps me from going broke, as I'm able to discipline myself to one selection per week.. Now, I requested Kare Kano, and Joe, being the l33t guy that he is, found it for me. Wink Now, Joe, I've already ordered Love Hina this week, so my next purchase would be next week, on saturday I hope if I can last that long. As you can see, I didn't last that long this week, as Love Hina has already been ordered and it's only friday afternoon... My question, Joe, is would you be able to hold that for me till next sat? It sure would go great with Haunted Junction, the other title I'm planning to order from you next week. Wink
np, I will take the item off from being in stock and hold it on the side for you, please email me when u are planning to make the order so we can arrange things Wink
Woo! You rock, Joe! ^_^ Will send you an email in a week or so and we'll make it happen. =) I have some other stuff to ask you too so I may just shoot you a quick email this evening with a couple questions. And hopefully Pepsidude can set us up with an IRC this weekend, would love to chat with you guys. Man, I'm stoked! Kare Kano's a tough one to find. ^_^
heh np, glad i could help.
Is KareKano good? I heard that it's kinda incomplete and has a lot of summary episode towards the end. Is it worth the buy?
Not sure, it's in the mail.. I'll post a review after I watch it but it may be a while, the queue of stuff to watch just keeps getting longer.. ~_^