Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Chinese New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year!!
What critter is of this year on the zodiac? And Happy New Year to all again as well!!!
This is the year of the Monkey.Wink Hopefully it will be a good year for all of us cocks.Wink
Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!!! I'm a cock too!!! I wonder if it's Lonelys year???
That would be quite a coincidence.
Rat: This is a year in which bereavement threatens, but if it should come this will lead to life changes for you including greater independence. All this is not without its challenges, so be prepared to think carefully about each step you take.

Ox: The luck of the money is shared with you this year, and will manifest itself in different ways. To make the most of this run of good luck be sure to share it with those around you.

Tiger: The opportunistic nature of the monkey has a great influence on you this year, and so many opportunities will present themselves to you. However, not everything is worth pursuing, and where you follow the wrong things it will lead to frustration. Think, and take things slowy. Getting angry will make things worse.

Rabbit: Do not let the impatient nature of the monkey take you over, patience, even in adversity will bear fruit, particularly in the latter part of the year. As with the Tiger, you need to stay calm, and avoid getting angry.

Dragon: A year when keeping a low profile may still not avert problems in your relationships with those around you. This could be a difficult year, but as problems are likely to be the most acute with those closest to you, you can weather the storms, but they may not necessarily end quickly. Be patient and forgiving.

Snake: Last year was not too good in some areas, and this is likely to spill over into the year of the monkey. However, things will change and by the end of the year luck could well be with you. This is a year of transition.

Horse: The opportunistic nature of the monkey is well matched to your abilities to create your own opportunities. It should not take you much effort to see some real rewards, but again, there?s a need to remain calm and not to get angry. You will get a rightful reward for you efforts.

Ram: There?s a very good year to be had this year, so much so that you may need to take a step back and appreciate it all. Do not get lost in the success, invest in it, use it wisely. This is a year to enjoy.

Monkey: Last year may not have been too good, but your own year provides an opportunity to rebuild. This is particularly true in terms of your relationships, but you will need to make the effort.

Rooster: This is a year where at times it may seem that nothing goes your way. Sadly this is not going to get better quickly, and you need patience. Do not fall victim to the monkey?s impatience or allow yourself to get down ? these reactions will almost certainly make things much worse.

Dog: You will be heavily influenced by the monkey?s vitality and sociability. This is a year of social gatherings and parties. Be careful not to drawn to far into this aspect of your life as your health could suffer as a result, balance is needed, keep that balance an it can be a very enjoyable year for you.

Pig: This year you must remember that money cannot buy everything, and may distract you from things which are more precious than money. That said, it is a likely to be a good year financially, and wise use of that wealth will bring happiness.
Sorry... it's not looking good for you cocks.
Sorry guys I'm a rabbit! I'd love to be a monkey though.Big Grin
I'm a dog also...but I'm not as old as ZagattoBig Grin .
Ouch. Looks like a bad year brewin'. Damn.Sad Next year is the year of the Rooster so, hopefully that one will be good.Rolleyes
A Dragon here, but I'll combat any problems foretold by the new years thingy with my fortune cookie fortune which says "Your life will be happy & peaceful."
Now what sucks is on the night I got it, I think I also got food poisoning. Which is almost funny.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I'm a dog also...but I'm not as old as ZagattoBig Grin .

Great... just rub my nose in it.
I'm sure there are people older than me in this forum... aren't there?
1970 wasn't THAT long ago.
I'm sure there is someone on the forum older than Zagatto...unfourtunately I'm not one of them.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

I didn't mean to be rude, I was just pointing out the fact that I was not born in 1970, but 12 years later, in 1982.

My daughter is a Horse.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

Sorry 1979 here
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I didn't mean to be rude, I was just pointing out the fact that I was not born in 1970, but 12 years later, in 1982.

My daughter is a Horse.

You weren't being rude... I just failed at being sarcastic.
I should have put a smiley at the end of my sentance.

My daughter is a Horse.
Pages: 1 2