Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX information?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a website anywhere out there where one can get news about what upcoming releases FX is going to have, and when? Or any website that has news and updates about the manufacturers, particularly FX?

Thanks!
Do a search. This question only gets asked about once a week on these forums.
A web search for "FX"? That'll only get about a million hits, and I'd be surprised if any of them on the first 20 pages had anything to do with anime. I mean, FX is a pretty broad term and probably a hundred companies use the name.

I have seen this question asked on other forums, but it has never really been answered except the way you answered it. Does this mean there are no such websites?
I meant use the search function in the forum and you'll get your answer. Each forum has their own search function. Search for key terms.
more importantly read the FAQ that is sticky to the top of this thread.. It lists all the studios and there websites.. if they don't have a website they are not listed.. Also read the section about up coming titles we don't know when any will be released.. Basically Flora will tell people whats going to be coming out a few weeks before he is going to sell them.. That is from what i understand watching things come out.. Other then that and i think a few people do some for him.. which has posted here on our forums before.. other then that we don't know.. So to sum up your answer..

Nope and Nope..