Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Inu Yasha TV Part 1/2 (FX)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I've just read some reviews from different websites and there seems to be problems with the second set (third disc) of Inuyasha. Can you tell me how many problems you've had with your sets (and how severe they are)? Have any of you that have recently purchased the sets had any problems...in the hopes that FX has switched pressing companies? If not, do you know when they will switch or if they have any intentions to. Also, after adding up all the problems on both sets, would you still recommend that I purchase the two Inu Yasha box sets (video, audio, subtitle, packaging wise)? Thanks in advance for anyone's help. Please reply if you have any information!
I bought Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 plays well but Part 2 DVD #3 has problems. It started out well but I think from episode #3 part B onwards, the dvd just froze. Can't forward or do anything to it.
Flora is aware of the problem and should be sending replacements after Chinese New Year, from what Terrex wrote.
Well, I would still recommend Inuyasha, just wait for the new sets for Part 2. Part 1 has no problems, if you want to purchase it now.
Japschin: thx for your post. It's been helpful. Did you guys notice how the new DVDs released by FX are transparent?? I mean physically transparent? You could see the screen of the TV through the DVD...
the Inu Yasha Part 2 i got Friday is the fixed repressed set
Quote:Originally posted by Dark
Japschin: thx for your post. It's been helpful. Did you guys notice how the new DVDs released by FX are transparent?? I mean physically transparent? You could see the screen of the TV through the DVD...

Heh..thx
The dvds are transparent coz i think they used poor quality dvds. I read somewhere the best quality ones are opaque. You can't see through them
Any idea what has been fixed JJ?
Is it just the freeze on Disk 3? Or is the error on Disk 1 fixed too? Smile
Quote:Originally posted by CrayonShinChan
Any idea what has been fixed JJ?
Is it just the freeze on Disk 3? Or is the error on Disk 1 fixed too? Smile

Inuyasha part 2 - DVD 1 also has a problem ??? where exactly ?
yea i heard nothing about disc 1, only alot of talk of disc 3, and these new sets are fixed 3s for sure.. maybe the disc 1 error is some isolated incident.
I only had a problem with disc 3. Didn't notice anything wrong on disc 1.
Yeah i thot it was just Disk 3 but i heard some isolated incidents re: Disk 1 so i thot i'd ask. Smile
I've only watched the first 4 episodes of disc one. I did notice that there is a 2 second skip (it happened on my dvd rom and two players) in the third or fourth episodes. It was a re-cap of the previous episode, so I didn't miss anything. It skipped forward and played anyway (it didn't stop and make noises like it did on my disc 3) so I'm not too bothered by it.