Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Paypal HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, so yesterday I was all happy that I was ordering something from here. I pick the dvds I want, then fill in the paypal sign up thing, then out from nowhere they ask for this 4 digit number. Ok, I was a little puzzled, but it seems that this so called number goes to my creditcard statement, but this statement will only arrive on february 8th!!! And my bank aparently does not feature an online statement before february 8 containing this so called number. I really cant wait that long, im sure some of you can understand this.
Is there any other way to have this 4 digit numbers? I did send an email to paypal explaining my situation, but I dont think they will reply quickly.
OR
is there any way I can buy those dvds other than trough paypal, bank accout perharps!!
PLEASE someone HELP lol

sorry for the drama
but I really want those dvds soon

Later
if you dont have internet banking, yes you wont be able to see the numbers until your next bill,

you can always order with money order, but your order wont be shipped until money order arrives.
The other thing to do would be to call your credit card company and request the number from them. They will ask you all sorts of questions to verify who you are before giving it out but they should be willing to help you eventually.

Before calling them, check the back of your credit card in the signature area. You should see some numbers that are printed there. I forget if they want the first few numbers of the second few numbers but they only want one section (I'm pretty sure it's the second set of numbers as the first four numbers will match the last four numbers printed on the front of your card.

I hope this helps.
They usually wants the last 3 verification number. However, I'm not sure if you added a bank account to the Paypal account. If you did, Paypal should not have have charged anything to your credit card just to get verification.
However, since they've charged and you would like to know before the statement comes, just call your credit card company. It's not really that troublesome, they'll just ask for your full name and mother's maiden name or whatever for verification. Then just ask them for the verification number from Paypal. It's ez as that.
Remember to check if Paypal credited you back for the charge. Sometimes, they 'conveniently' forget. That happened to me couple of times coz I have a number of Paypal account. I waited a month for them to credit back the Paypal accounts but they didn't. They would only credit you back if you email them.
Thanks for the help, this forum is great.
I did cal my credicard people, they told me that the information regarding the 1,95 will be avaiable until Tuesday or so. So I should wait that long, this week I should be able to order.
Hello, I didn't want to spam so I posted in this thread which also concern, somehow, my question.

I'm sorry if it's rude of me to ask but I wanted to know if this site is safe to order from since I've stumbled upon crooks before, i'm not throwing accusations, just asking for recommendations of people who bought here.

Please let me know,

Thanks.
Quote:Originally posted by You
Hello, I didn't want to spam so I posted in this thread which also concern, somehow, my question.

I'm sorry if it's rude of me to ask but I wanted to know if this site is safe to order from since I've stumbled upon crooks before, i'm not throwing accusations, just asking for recommendations of people who bought here.

Please let me know,

Thanks.

I think that everyone who posts here has bought anime from Import Anime as well.

This site and JJ (JunkieJoe) are 100 per cent reliable. Fast, friendly service. Ask anyone.
Ok ! Not a paranoid, heck, I even made a purchase of 700 anime posters and 30 wall scrolls from a company I don't even know, so what's couple of DVD's ? ^_^

Thanks.
I can vouch for JJ's reliability and honesty.
He has several hundreds of dollars of my money and I have a great anime collection as a result (although what I had to start with wasn't too shabby either).

If you live in Canada, you can't beat the service. Two business days has been the longest I've ever had to wait for a shipment.
I understand that shipments to the US are a little slower but still less than a week in most cases.
I too can vouch for JJ's reliability and services. He's one of the best seller whom I have ever encountered! He does his shipping promptly and goes all the way out to help me if I ever encountered any problems!
He's the only 1 seller whom I never have complaints about!
4 THUMBS UP!! Big Grin
This site just plain rocks.
Ok you convinced me ^^

Just can't say no after getting all those positive feedbacks; Working on an order as we speak, now it's a matter of days until I receive some big fat paycheck ! Haha, way to go, I'll waste money on DVD's instead of food, that ought to keep me alive, if not food than anime dvd's, I consume both for living ^_^
You know something...
Now that I think about it I don't know any anime junkies who are fat...

I wonder what this says about our priorities?