Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ssx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this game is awsome even though some of my favorite characters are reduced to secret characters like eddie and seeiah due they could'nt pay the hollywood voice actors because they bought all those songs. Anyone know any good code for this game to get all items?
Haruka
I don't have any codes but I will agree that this is one of the best games on the console. Part of me misses the professional voices but the way they work the soundtrack is excellent.

I've been trying to unlock everything with Moby without using any codes. So far I've got Platinum in all the first peak events and about half of the second peak. The third peak is truly challenging and I may end up looking for codes for myself to unlock some of the stuff.

I've only been able to unlock about 10 of the secret characters so far. How many do you have?
I have almost all of the secret characers except for about 3.I completed the game with Kaori with all golds for the competition parts now I need to beat all the races now.
I now have everyone except for the "Asian Secret" that you get when you complete 100% of the mountain with a single character. I'm not sure how long it will take me to tackle this goal. There are a lot of those stupid snow flakes out there that I'm having trouble getting to.

Canchuck is hysterical (says the Canadian gamer). I love his big tail and his personalized board.

The funniest part is that he's wearing what looks like a Detroit Red Wings jersey which happens to be my favourite hockey team.
I just unlocked peak 3 in this. Some of the challenges are really hard, so it gives you good replay value.
Have you worked at many of the Big Challenges yet?

Some of them are pretty easy while others are damned near impossible.
I'm finding it easier to get the Platinums in the races than finish the Big Challenges.

Then there are those crazy snowflakes. There are a couple of them that I can see but I just can't get. They are driving me mental...
I havent even attempted the big challenges yet working to get golds in all the races.Working to get the far east myth character.the I'll take on the challenges
In order to get the far east character, you have to finish with at least golds in ALL events, find all the stupid snow flakes, AND finish all of the Big Challenges.

I'm actually considering looking for a cheat just so I can see what he looks like. I don't think I'm going to have the staying power to finish EVERYTHING.
I dont think I have the patience to find all those snow flakes.I havent saw any codes to unlock him yet Sad:mad: