Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i have a question as written above. Like i play my anime on my xbox and the funny or should i say strange thing is this it plays a disc somethings and another time like 2 sec later i put i put in the disc it doesn't play and these are new disc does anyone know y it does it
If it's an FX DVD: It's gonna happen. Even if it's not, an Xbox is one of the WORST DVD players you can get. This is what happens when a DVD function is thrown into something not meant for DVDs, just to get more sales.
Ummm.... sounds like standard operating procedures for a Microsoft product to me. Big Grin
Not quite, they forgot to add in the blue window that always says "This Program Has Preformed an Illegal Operation" :p
Get a real DVD player, all your problems will be solved.
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
Get a real DVD player, all your problems will be solved.

Sometimes a real dvd player doesn't solve the problem? Big Grin I have 7 players, bought them consecutive whenever one refused to load up the FX dvds. My problem still hasn't been solved completely. Hangings/Feezings/Stoppings/Pixelations/Loading Failure :p
hey i know how that feels but i just go myself a very cheap walmart dvd/ tape player and it is doing what an xbox couldn't . well this is just to show that sometimes cheap stuff are better than expensive stuff. Damn microsoft