Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Berserk Questions (WARNING: SPOILERS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I wanna know is how Guts gets out of hell in episode 25. I think the tv series should have shown us that. Episode 25 leaves you kind of hanging. Also does anyone know if there are any sites on the net where I can read the Berserk manga?
I would have scanned my manga of Berserk... shows how he gets out of hell etc... but my scanner is busted Sad and its also japanese only
Well...from what i know this guy called Skull Knight comes in and kicks everyone elses butt and then saves Gatsu and Caska..Caska and Gatsu have a child but he is half demon..Griffith is still evil and hated by Gatsu..I once heard there was a site that had the manga posted up and translated in english but I never bothered into looking into..sorry but this is all I know..
I have the manga yes skull knight breaks into the tornado (well in the manga you get to see what it looks like from the outside) and kicks ass and rides out. Rickert Gatsu and Kaska are the only ones left of the taka no dan well besides Griffith. Yes the anime implies that Rickert dies but I assure you he is very much alive. Now Gatsu and Kaska are branded by the god hand so demons chase them. Gatsu Kaska and Rickert found a place to live with Godo when a demon comes for Gatsu. Gatsu is to cocky and thinks he can beat this demon easily he was wrong destruction ensues and Gatsu finds his trademark sword (the anime showed godo making it for Gatsu but he did not) Gatsu kills the demon with his new arm cannon which is awesome. Some of the best stories come at this point and supposedly there are talks of more anime to come so I don't want to give to much more away. If you can't wait like me you can learn Nihon-Go (japanese) and buy all the manga or just pray that more anime comes out. I know I am........ 8O 8O 8O