Import Anime Forums

Full Version: War Craft Problem....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the custom campaign for the Frozen Throne, I can't get my heroes to level past 5. Has anyone else had this problem??? Does anyone else PLAY WarCraft??? But anyways...I figured out how to cheat it buy laying Tomes of Power all over the place and even making the shops sell them! But I still would like to figure out how to correct this problem the right way. Can any of you help me? I even e-mailed Blizzard and am still waiting for their response.
Do you mean the Orc RPG thing? I really haven't played it that much. But, I do know that you can only get up to level 5 from killing NPCs (creep) in multiplayer (don't know about single).
Yeah last night I noticed that the NPCs were only letting me go to 5 on the custom campaign, which was where my problem was. I was making a game and I wanted it to be an NPC dungeon. Then I eventually added a second Computer player and I started leveling up when I fought them. I guess I solved my problem but it's nice to see some reassurance. Thanx Dallaslad!