Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Custom Avatar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
w00t w00t
It kinda looks like Thunder Leg from the original Drunken Master movie.

I change my Avatar ALL THE TIME though. Sometimes my sig when I feel like bugging Suzaku-chan! Whom I haven't chat with in a while. Stupid pc crashing on me. I wish we didn't have to HOST our sigs!

Anyways. I like it. I also like Kodochfans animated one and Zaggatos too. There are a lot of nice avatars on here.
its me its me!

My friend Eric sketched it for me, then I gave it to my other friend Nick who scanned it and photoshopped it.
I P-Shop all the time. It's the best art program EVER!!!
I sometimes make my own but this time I went with Ninja Gaiden 2. Cuz that game is Coo.
You are all fools! Paint is the best picture-editing program ever.
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
You are all fools! Paint is the best picture-editing program ever.

What are you smoking and where can I get some!
Hahahahahaha!!!!
You really need my help to find your local crack dealer? Come on..
I guess that Paint is an ok program for someone who doesn't want to spend the time learning how to use real power.

I'll stick with Photoshop thanks (and yes... I did pay for my copy).

All this talk of avatars has me thinking about what I'll make my next one to be... I'm thinking maybe some Lupin...
Yeah, PS is pretty straight forward after 30 mins of playing around. If you take tutorials, you can get everything down pretty quickly. I'm lazy, so when I make sigs or avatars, I usually half-ass them (unless I'm trying to impress someone.

Oh, and crack is whack. I'm all about the heroine.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I guess that Paint is an ok program for someone who doesn't want to spend the time learning how to use real power.

I'll stick with Photoshop thanks (and yes... I did pay for my copy).

All this talk of avatars has me thinking about what I'll make my next one to be... I'm thinking maybe some Lupin...

Go with some Lupin. This board is nearly Lupinless.

I'm thinking of changing mine as well. It has been Luffy too long.Smile
ZORO, zoro pwns Luffy Big Grin
PLease Kakoi, do NOT change it to compliment your subtitle.
I really don't think that I would.Big Grin But maybe.....
I've had my avatar for ages and I dont plan on changing it anytime soon. Silly Walks forever.
Pages: 1 2