Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sega Saturn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey does anybody know where I can get a Sega Saturn preferbly mint or new. I've checked ebay I was wondering in your bookmarks if you can find some good online retailers, I don't care if I have to import it. Thanks. Oh and also if you can find me a saturn emualtor that works would be great. Either or.
Well there aren't any working Saturn Emu's out there at all. If you want to find a Saturn though join the site in my sig, and I'm sure you can get somone to trade/sell you one there.
Thanks pug
There are no Saturn Roms but you can make it play backups.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
There are no Saturn Roms but you can make it play backups.

He didn't ask for roms he asked for an emu (which doesn't exist) or a system. :confused: Also there are Saturn roms on the net, only they are called ISOs. I have 100+ backups for the Saturn myself, I love that system.
Umm there are a few saturn emu's. Giri Giri for one Rolleyes
Yes, but all the Saturn emu's are totally worthless, becuase they are crap and don't play games at even a halfway playable form.
Ryujin Wrote:Yes, but all the Saturn emu's are totally worthless, becuase they are crap and don't play games at even a halfway playable form.

Bingo, and when I replied to this almost about a year ago it was more like a quarter, lol. If you want to get the full experiance of the games you absolutly have to have a System. also like I said you don't even need to have a mod chip, the swap trick works perfectly.
a 4 in 1 cart is also a good way to play import games.
I never said the emu's were great or even good for that matter. Of course giri giri is the best you will get emu wise. Of course you need a real saturn to really be able to enjoy saturn games. And by the way I don't suggest swapping unless you want to prematurely kill your saturn's lens/motor Wink Get a modchip.
I wouldnt reccomend the modchip.
A converter cart is less intrusive and will allow you to play many games that require ram expansion. though if your going to use the cart dont use another cart. The varying sizes can cause damage to cart bay.