Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which series have you watched the most?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought this would be interestign to see.
For me its probably Tenchi Universe (you can wtahc it what ever the mood your in for)
Film wise it would be either patlabor 2 or both armitage films
Gundam Wing or Fushigi Yuugi OAV. I've lost count. >_>

I've seen Gundam: 08th MS Team 10 or so times now. When we were building models back in the old days we'd stick in the tapes as we built them.
i have alot of possibilities.. I have lost count how many times i have watched Berserk, Initial D, Kenshin TV/OAV, KOR Movie. There are probably more i have lost count of.. but those would have to be probably the most for me.

Suzakuseikun: i have finally gotten around to watching Gundam Seed.. pretty good so far.. though i only have up to episode 22 with me over here.. so i can't watch anymore till i get back..
Macross, Berserk, X, and GTO
Berserk, Ninja Scroll, Riding Bean, Street Fighter 2 V, Street Fighter the movie, Golden Boy.

Close Calls are....Trigun and Eva. That's about it. Everything else I've watched just a couple times.
This is easy for me. Cowboy Bebop. Even though I own it on DVD, everytime I see it on CN, I still sit there and watch it.
It's either Trigun or Cowboy Bebop, they're both fantastic. Also I've watched DBZ all the way through a few times.
KOR...thanks to Schultz!
I'd like to say Bebop, it's the one I watch the most voluntarily. However, if I were to be truly honest with myself, the series I watch most often is Pokemon. I have a ten year old daughter, so it kind of goes with the territory.

-K
Guess, Love Hina is the series I watched most (3 or 4 times, I am not sure). I also watched some of the Ghibli movies like Nausicaa or Princess Mononoke 4 times or more.
I re-watch Fruits Basket in its entirety every couple of months. Cardcaptor Sakura comes in a close second.
Do Miyazaki's movies count as a series?
I've seen Totoro more times than I can imagine, Castle of Cagliostro makes its way into my DVD player regularly, I never seem to get tired of Laputa, and Spirited Away has already been viewed almost a dozen times.

For TV series, the only ones I've ever watched multiple times are Cowboy Bebop, Fushigi Yuugi, Initial D, Berserk, Macross Plus... hrm... it seems that I've watched a few series more regularly than I thought...
For me it is without doubt Berserk. I have seen the series all the way through easily over 15 times. A very close second is Trigun. I have seen each episode countless times. I bought the R1's as they came out so I had to wait months for a next volume. It really blows waiting for R1s.
Berserk hands down.
Love Hina, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, FLCL... and movies, lots of movies.
Pages: 1 2