Import Anime Forums

Full Version: store suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this one basically goes out to schultz as it is more of a coding thing. i was just wondering if it would be possible to sort the store by manufacturer like you can do with the dvd reviews. i wouldn't imagine it would be a tough thing to do but then again i'm not the one who would have to code it Smile

i think it would just be a handy thing for when a new shipment comes in i could sort it without having to look through all the other items.
actually Schultz is working on something to that nature Wink soon a store will have a new look (aswell as our own more flexable, correct shipping adding, shopping cart)
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
actually Schultz is working on something to that nature Wink soon a store will have a new look (aswell as our own more flexable, correct shipping adding, shopping cart)

*pokes JJ* see i told you people would want something like this.. But yes JJ is correct i am working on this in my spare time (which isn't much right now) But i will have something out here in a little while i hope..
why wouldn't we want something like this Smile can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve
Could you please add the "English Dub" search function back in?
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
Could you please add the "English Dub" search function back in?

The problem is i have to rethink the logic behide the search for English Dub because i don't have predefines anymore.. Since i totally changed the Language system.. Now things can be from over 15 languages not the standard..

Japanese
English
Japanese/English

I will get this back but i gotta think on it more.. and plus i have been having other things a little higher priority to work on..
Understood. Its not a big thing, just handy for us dub. loving people.