Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dragon Ball fans ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not a big fan of Dragon Ball Z , but I have a friend Who works at Walmart who told me about A setof Dragonball ( The Saga of Goku) episodes 1-13 for 5.50 - Two disc set in a nice Box. I think its the first 13 episodes made ( not positive ) but any way, its a fun set to watch, my kids love cute stuff, and its more fun than the later stuff- if you cant find it, a search brings up the set for around 10 bucks, which still isnt real bad- good huntingSmile
Quote:Originally posted by puzzleguy
Im not a big fan of Dragon Ball Z , but I have a friend Who works at Walmart who told me about A setof Dragonball ( The Saga of Goku) episodes 1-13 for 5.50 - Two disc set in a nice Box. I think its the first 13 episodes made ( not positive ) but any way, its a fun set to watch, my kids love cute stuff, and its more fun than the later stuff- if you cant find it, a search brings up the set for around 10 bucks, which still isnt real bad- good huntingSmile

yea its released by Trimark.. but its cutup and english only for those pure enthusists.. but it does have a few parts or extras that where cut outta the beginning of dbz like gohan and the robot.. plus it has a movie on it also.
My dragonball has to be japanese only.Wink Walmart had the first three movies (first three Z movies) in thier bargan for $5.88 a piece.