Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Disgaea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!

Do any of you have Disgaea for PS2? I got it a couple weeks ago and for some reason I can't get past the first chapter, I get to the egotistical purple haired guy and die. This is my first time playing a strategy rpg where they move around on a board like this, the only rpgs I'm used to is the Final Fantasy type. Any suggestions on what I could be doing wrong? :confused:
What level are your characters on?
I finally got past him, my main character was level 7. I think I figured out what I was doing wrong, I was trying to rush in too quickly instead of planning ahead because I'm not used to this kind of game. I think I got the hang of it now, I got past the next level and then got past ten levels of an item world. Smile
Just make sure your entire army of characters is at least Lev.30+ before you reach Jotunheim. Trust me on this one.
I'm glad to see people are really playing this game. I honestly was planning to buy it first thing when I get my new PS2. Mine broke and haven't played anything Playstation in almost 3 months. I am glad to see it is worth my time. I love tactics games!!!
You've been playing the game for a couple of months and are only at level 7?!?......damn....I played it over winter break and I got my characters up to 900+....with a couple transmigrations.....I only played the game for 2 weeks....oye
I don't get a chance to play it very much, my time is only at eleven hours right now with the lead character at level 12.
Definately my favourite Strategy RPG of all time. It gets real hard later on though, so make sure you're leveled up good.
Megajo53 said: You've been playing the game for a couple of months and are only at level 7?!?......damn....I played it over winter break and I got my characters up to 900+....with a couple transmigrations.....I only played the game for 2 weeks....oye

WAYYYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH FREE TIME..........

Anyway, how did you do it so fast?