Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sopranos HK set?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dose anyone know where I can buy the sopranos. I?ve seen the Japanese R1 rips on ebay but they end up going for almost as the normal sets. Dose anybody know any online stores where I can but it?
The only HK "Hollywood" rip site I've ever heard of is: http://www.dtsd9.com

They have Season 1

Are places like that, & non-anime rips frowned down upon or something?
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage

Are places like that, & non-anime rips frowned down upon or something?

What do you think? you can not be this stupid. Are bootlegs of anime frowned down upon? So do you think bootlegs of hollywood movies would be good? Actually, lets simplify this for you. Do you think any bootlegs are not frowned down upon?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
What do you think? you can not be this stupid. Are bootlegs of anime frowned down upon? So do you think bootlegs of hollywood movies would be good? Actually, lets simplify this for you. Do you think any bootlegs are not frowned down upon?

I think when he places these land mines he steps on them to make sure they work. There was no way he accidently walked into that one.
For those of you who did not re3ad into my bad grammar, & use my context clues to relize the reason I used the words 'non-anime rips', I was reffering to you guys, or this community, not the world. I'm not that stupid.
:eek: like nelly said fo-shizzle

ITS GETTING HOT IN HERRRRRRRRRE...