Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Rurouni Kenshin OVA Collection FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i wanted to say that this set is so errored its not worth buying at all. i sell these types of imports on ebay sometimes. i ordered 10 and i got 2 returns. i only listed 2 in the first place. after that i checked the other 8 and sure enough all were errored which is a shame. oddly enough the error occured in the same episode on both disks " trust" . one disk has the normal and the second disc has the directors cut. all other episodes work but this one. same error on 10 copies. my dvd players play fx fine usually. either way i wouldnt suggest buying this one at all. btw its fx but it says '' animation world international limited'' on the back.

well i just thought id share this.:confused:
I know it's of little consolation, but my copy (FX/AWIL) played without problems.

Admittedly, I haven't watched the Director's Cut, but Trust, Betrayal and the Movie were fine.
well who knows maybe its like the flcl dvd's were for a while, those also had bad errors for a time. either way i might still stay away from that title. it almost created some bad ebay juju
I've watched both discs, and they worked without a hitch. Maybe it's time you changed DVD players.
My FX Kenshin OAV set only errors out when you reach the credits on disc one, then it locks up. It's no big deal, as I got it for free -- but outside of that, there's nothing wrong with it.
I doubt every kenshin ova set is like that. Might just be a batch problem. I had 10 DNA sets and 7 had errors on disk 1.

Based on past experience, the error will probably be fixed in the next batch.
Thanks for the post, I was going to pick up this set for a friend, now I'll wait a little bit. I have the Region 1's so mine work great. I figured the Regions ones were only 15 bucks so I sprung for em.