Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Error on X Perfect Collection(FX)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
you guys got off light, i couldnt get past the title menu on my disc 3 cause it kept skipping!!! ah well guess ill finally get round to watchin .hack//sign :eek:
uh oh, just ordered the Masamune Shirow Movie Collection, so what was the problems?
I skipped down & read something about Masamune Shirow Movie Collection. For me the dvd player makes a weird noise, but plays ok~. Everyone now & then Ghost in the Shell would stop for a split second, & the video wasn't the best, which I believe a few of the movies are old anyways.
Plus I couldn't get some of the extras to work, like character profiles on one of the movies just plays the advertisments for other series.
This talk worries me. I bought three FX sets, but haven't been able to watch anything but the first episode of X. I wanted to order at least another three as soon as they're all in stock, too (Berserk, GTO, and RahXephon for sure - considering Escaflowne, maybe others). Waaaaugh.
Quote:Originally posted by yakumo
Inuyasha disc 3 set 2 doesn't work for me during the end, and the most exciting part tooSad.

I just tried to watch Inuyasha Part 2 DVD #3. Same problem like yours, didn't work for me from the 4th episodes onwards. The dvd players just made weird and loud sounds. I tried it on my computer too, too bad, it didn't recognize the dvd.
Guess need to get replacement from JJ. Sigh Sad
Quote:Originally posted by zabuza
This talk worries me. I bought three FX sets, but haven't been able to watch anything but the first episode of X. I wanted to order at least another three as soon as they're all in stock, too (Berserk, GTO, and RahXephon for sure - considering Escaflowne, maybe others). Waaaaugh.

Heh, from now on, I'm going to wait for reviews first and read for problems before ordering FX again. :p I think I'll order after the first 4 shipments. Just in case that they have problems so that Flora could correct them.
You should be safe ordering Berserk, GTO and Escaflowne since they had problems before and Flora, well, supposedly corrected them. I'm not sure abt Rahxephon though since it's a new series from FX.
Just finished watching "X". Except for a little one minute glitch in ep.5 where there is about one minute that won't read this set is amazing. Some of the best video and audio I've seen on HKDVD. There's only one word for the video quality "PERFECT". I was amazed how good this set looked.

It's weird watching these sets after hearing some bad things about it, you keep waiting for it to freeze around the second layer. I'm real glad it worked for me, what an awesome show!
SOBS!!!!!!!
My Onegai Teacher DVD #1 and DNA2 DVD #1 won't load at all on my dvd players and computer. NO DVD DETECTED! Cranky sounds when the dvd players try to load them. The DVDs #2 for these 2 sets could load!!!
Hell........
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
SOBS!!!!!!!
My Onegai Teacher DVD #1 and DNA2 DVD #1 won't load at all on my dvd players and computer. NO DVD DETECTED! Cranky sounds when the dvd players try to load them. The DVDs #2 for these 2 sets could load!!!
Hell........

Ok, I have this with my rahxephon set. However for some reason it works when I put the disc in, wait till I get the "no dvd detected" message, turn of the power and when I turn it back on the disc loads. I have to do this with all three rahxephon discs and both blackjack Fx discs. This is on my philips dvd player, they work fin on my cheap finlux player. This probably just works for my player but you never know till you try.
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
This probably just works for my player but you never know till you try.

Heh...i tried unplugging and replugging my dvd players, but it still won't work and the dvd players began the cranky noises and goes 'tick, tick, tick'. Onegai teacher only worked once with the unplugging of power but when I stopped it, it won't load again. As for DNA2, no matter what i do, it doesn't load. Dohzz...even playall Apex can't get it to load.
I've had trouble watching X myself.

The second disc skips around quite a bit, & the extras gives me a disc error. I haven't finished disc to, not only because the skipping is annoying, but I just find the series to be boring.
Same problem here with Inuyasha Part 2 DVD 3. How do you go for a replacement? A simple mail to JJ?
Dark, just pm JJ.
Pages: 1 2 3