Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Amazing Liscensing News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These series are to be released in North America

Saint Seiya - A.D. Vision
Original Japanese Sailor Moon Seasons 1 AND 2 - A.D. Vision
Night Shift Nurses (aka Karte) episodes 4 and 5 completely uncut - CPM
Rvolutionary Girl Utena (remaing 26 episodes, the bastards are going to only release 3 to 4 episodes a disc) - CPM starting November
Gensomaden Saiyuki - A.D. Vision
Superdimensional Calvary Southern Cross, Genesis Climber Mospeada (apparently they thought Macross did wonders for Animeigo or people like Robotech) - A.D. Vision
Aura Buster Durbine - A.D. Vision obtained rights
Some nice news from the front!!!! ^_^
Yea i read it on gamefaqs yesterday..cant wait sailor moon uncut
I already own all of it on fan sub, so I can't really reap any of this great news. However several episodes of Sailor Moon R were never subbed. I'll definately pick those up. :wink:
Nah you can get every episode fansubbed of Sailor Moon R..its just every rare and the quality is really shaky...
Well I was thinking more of it being on VHS. I have the episodes raw but that's about it. Damn there is way to much anime I need to see.
Me too..I want to see Soul Hunter personally..
Soul Hunter did look really cool. I saw it on the Those Who Hunt Elves Previews. Check it out at Best Buy. It's only $20 a volume. Pretty good for 5 hyrbid episodes ^_^. I want to finish Gundam Wing (only if my damn tapes would come in). I guess I can live off OAVs for a while, like Hand Maid May, Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, and Izcelion.
dont bother with Izelion... some 2 episodes anime... not much story and its not finished by the end of 2 episodes... guessing they canceled it
I bought the VHS used for $4 (in the ultra cool hard plastic AD Vision Clam Shell Case). I might as well give it a watch.
THanx ill do that..but usually i check bestprices.com out..they usually ae the cheapest
They're FINALLY gonna release the Black Rose saga of Utena. 'bout time. Now we can see Mikage! Yay!
I was never a huge Utena fan, but I did enjoy the first 13 episodes. The shows is just kind of out there. None of the faculity at the school knows what they're doing. It just seem a little far feteched. Though I do have to say I do enjoy Utena (she's up there on my hot anime women list). I'm hoping everything will be explained in the later episodes.