Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Midis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently beat DOOM for GameBoyAdvance and was wondering if any o' you kind folks knew where I could find midis of it and newer games ta' boot!?!? I have searched all over and can't find anything useful.
I feel sorry for you dallaslad. I was hijacked by lop.com a while ago while using my old computer. I hate those fucking bastards!
Didn't find ANY DOOM midis at lauras. Why are they so hard to find???
They have Final Doom MIDIS under PC Games, but that seems to be about it...
OT, but what is LOP.com ? I'm very curious now, but I obviously don't want to click the link...
DON'T DO IT MAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK!

I never even went to lop.com, but someone else in my house did and my old pc is still fucked up.Sad Just trust us and stay far far away from that place.
I honestly don't have any idea how it hijacked my browser. I never went to the site or downloaded any of their products (I think MSN Messenger Plus or something is one of them). They have some sort of uninstall thing, but I heard that it puts additional adware/spyware on your computer. I used their uninstall, ran some spyware/adware deleter, did a system restore, but my internet connection was drastically slowed down. So, I created another computer profile and deleted my old one, and that seemed to fix it.
It puts two toolbars (one on desktop and one on Internet Explorer) on your computer, makes their site your homepage (even after you change it to something else),
gives you pop-ups constantly, slows down your internet (via pop-ups), adds things to your favorites, puts links to things (Online gambling was one,I think) on your desktop which once deleted come back again when you reboot, also adds some icon that LOOKS like the IE icon but says "Explore Internet", and I think I heard from somewhere that it makes IE crash more often, and the whole thing is quite hard to remove using spyware/adware removal things.
There are other versions of the site, like wabu.com.
Who would buy anything from those ads, any way?
yeah i went there once but as soon as i realized what was happening i reached over to my modem and turned off my dsl and ran every kind of spyware and virus scan and computer diagonistic i could think of, i found a lot of new stuff they put on my computer for me, it was very nice of them but i took it off anyways :p .
Hey, How 'bout some DOOM midis from the GBA version???? Or even better, DOOM midis in general.