Import Anime Forums

Full Version: GTO problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got this set a few weeks ago and there was no problem, until I got to disk 3. for some reason I cannot get it to work on any dvd player I have. Dose this place replace defective disks? Also is this a common problem?
Just e-mail JJ and tell him. You'll have to send back the disc to him and he'll place a replacement order as soon as he recieves it. I'm still waiting on my Fruits Basket replacement disc, but he recieved it a a few days before the holiday's so I'm guessing the replacement's been held up somewhere. I have just went through 5 different FX set's over the last week and have had no problems. I currently have about 12 FX rips (about 30 or so disc's all together) and only Fruits Basket has had a problem disc wise. Of course, my Trigun set was delivered to me with no disc's, but the seller has told me he sent out the disc's to the set recently.
no discs? crime against humanity!
Yeah, the gatefold was unsealed (not even the plastic wrapping was in the box). At first I thought that the seller may have put the discs into the gatefold, but there was nothing inside there. I tore up the whole box looking for the them. I think he found them over where he is and sent me a replacement, which should be arriving soon.