Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Full Metal Alchemist Subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I'll probably get flamed for writing in AD, but ok, here goes:
Does any happen to know if the subs of the first two volumes of Full Metal Alchemist are any good. I hear a lot of people talknig about how they watch stuff, but don't feel like writing a review, & I was wondering if that was the case with this seires.

I've read the Manga up to about volume 2 I believe, & ever since I heard their was an anime being produced I've been going crazy of it, but I'm afriad it will turn out like the HxH with bad subs, but also like HxH, if it follows the storyline of the Manga I guess I could make some sense of it.

Thank you for your time.
Yeah i am just wandering but is full metal alchemist done only by Toriyama world or is there anyone else doing it too?Because OMG TW is so slow.
I think ANBU and Anime-Keep are doing a joint project for FMA as well, but they're only up to episode 13 at the moment.
Quote:Originally posted by killua-kun
Yeah i am just wandering but is full metal alchemist done only by Toriyama world or is there anyone else doing it too?Because OMG TW is so slow.

I could have swore I saw it somewhere else, but MangaNews only has it listed for TW, so I guess they are the only ones.
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
I could have swore I saw it somewhere else, but MangaNews only has it listed for TW, so I guess they are the only ones.

Erm... no.

Anime Forever is doing it as well.
I might be confused, but anywho:

I was talking about the Manga when I said TW was the only ones who worked on it.

As for the HK sets, anyone know the chances that the subs are ripped from the fan subs?
I thought we were talking the anime x_o
I haven't actually seen them, but I think it's gotten to a point where you can safely try getting any anime from MI or AV, because nowadays their subs have gotten to be really good rips. I took a chance with Da Capo and their subs turned out to be near perfect, so I think if you just give it a shot they should be at least acceptable.
I'll probably wait till they have a complete collection; I hate waiting for things to finish up, & anyways, if I order in pieces I'll end up like my FF:U episodes did. I have volume one; the first 3 episodes subbed.

thank you guys for all your info & advice.
Peace Out