Import Anime Forums

Full Version: screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, dose anyone know if its possible (or know how to ) to upload more than one screenshot at a time. And when it will be available, because i have tuns of shots, but half of then i cant be bothered to upload them because it takes way too long. Please help
i could probably add this and it shouldn't be too hard.. But it will have to be done after i get some other things i am working on completed..
Rather than starting a new thread, is there some way that you can remove "screenshots" that are NOT screenshots.

Ie, check every "review" done by engrishmajor. He puts in suspect reviews and instead of screenshots, he puts in package shots (is this guy a manufacturer or ebayseller or what?Tongue).
I find the packaging pictures very useful instead, and I guess a lot of potential buyers think the same.
Available easily from the internet anyhow (ebay for starters). Actual screenshots not so easy to come by, and THAT is the purpose that they are here to assist reviews. I mean every pic enrishmajor has posted is utterly useless and does not support the review, and is nothing I coulnd't find elsewhere on the web. Not one single screenshot, just garbage.
I put scans of gatefolds and covers up all the time and I hope more people do so. Sure you can go around ebay and other places to look for pics of the packaging but it is alot more convenient to have everything in one place instead of looking all over the place for them. Anyways people posting pics of the packaging won't have any negative effect on you so why are you complaining about it and why do you want to remove something other people find useful and helpful.
I guess because when I see that there are screenshots attached to a title I expect to see screenshots attached to a title. Call me old fashioned. I don't expect to see something that is not screenshots. Frankly, I don't care if the discs were silver with the title written with magic marker by someone. The actual damn content is of primary interest.
Quote:Originally posted by napalm68
Frankly, I don't care if the discs were silver with the title written with magic marker by someone. The actual damn content is of primary interest.

Yes, and that's just you. So please leave other people the right to chose beautifully illustrated gatefolds instead of depressing silver discs with magic marker.
I like seeing the inside of the sets too, but I always try to put screenshots up of whatever I have (and I've done so for 80% of my reviews, at least)

One thing i still remember is that (last time I checked) Di Gi Charat had screenshots that weren't screenshots, but just pictures a person found on the internet.
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master

One thing i still remember is that (last time I checked) Di Gi Charat had screenshots that weren't screenshots, but just pictures a person found on the internet.

Hum what studio and i might look through them and clean them up..
I cleaned that title up Smile
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
I cleaned that title up Smile

about time you do some admin tasks.. hehe j/k

But other then that i think some people like seeing dvd cover art for items.. so i will not remove those.. Since it is useful to some.. So if you don't like them then don't really worry about it..
I agee, i think the pics of the sets are actually usefull. They show what the set looks like and sumtimes that actually helps.
I think packaging shots serve a purpose too. You can't always find the exact art for the set on ebay if they changed the packaging or the set is out of print etc. Having this benefits those who are interested in this feature. For those who are not interested, it is not detrimental to them.
I just saw, that someone posted 117 screenshot for Mister Ajikko. Now isn't that a bit too many :confused:

If each of these is 100K that's more than 10MB! You could post some movie clips with that space.
Pages: 1 2