Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Okay, here goes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get paid tomorrow. After paying back my parents, I should have $130-140. Here's what I plan on getting.

Kenshin TV 2 (Mi)
Kenshin TV 3 (Mi)
Slayers: The Motion Picture (AS)
Slayers Sound Bible 1 (Music CD)

Okay, here's where I'm not sure

Rayearth 2 (AS)
-or-
Record of Lodoss War: OVA (FX)

I want to know what you think of these choices, and by that, I mean, like, sound wise, graphic wise and such. And yes, I did look at reviews, thank you Tongue
Rayearth 2 AS is episode 17-47 R1 rip without DUB... so its a good choice
Depends on what you like. I didn't really like Lodoss War, it was ok but nothing that I would call incredible but the ending did make me smile a bit. I haven't seen Magic Knight RayEarth but it looks pretty cool.
I haven't seen Magic Knight Rayearth, although I'd like to. I enjoyed Lodoss very much. Got the original though, so I can't vouch for FX version. If it's like most of their other stuff it should be pretty solid.
Actually I'd say buy fan subs. Kodomo No Omocha rocks. I personally like Miracle Girls (nobody else does, but oh well I guess). Akazukin Cha Cha made me laugh with the opening theme (so it's pretty much golden).
Changed my mind ^_^ Seeing my dad told me not to bother paying him back, this is what I'm getting.

The Slayers Box Set 2 (NEXT) [With Chroma-Cell] DVD $89.99
The Slayers - The Motion Picture DVD $17.19
The Slayers: The Book Of Spells DVD $17.19

. Subtotal $124.37
. Sales Tax $0.00
. Shipping $9.60
. TOTAL $133.97

Mind you, they're all R1 releases, too ^_______^
R1 releases are always good. Can't beat fan subs for the overall value (price for good translations). I found a site to sell Dragon Ball Z EP fan subs for $140. I found another to sell Dragon Ball (yes the original that nobody really likes) SP fan subs for $90.