Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Reviews Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pssst... there's still some reviews that start with "new" that aren't where they're supposed to be. Look in R to see all the wackiness.
I dont understand what you are saying, please explain.
"New" means it was just added to the database, not that the DVDs just came out recently.
All I'm saying: look in the review section, under "N." There are a few DVD's with titles that begin with NEW and are filed under "N" though they do not belong there. This might be wee bit hard to explain.... EXAMPLE: "New - Captain Tsubasa" is filed uner N not C. Come to think of it, they're all Captain Tsubasa DVD's... isn't that fascinating?
I guess this never occured to you but... the official name of the show has that "new" in it
LIES!
The words "NEW CAPTAIN TSUBASA" scrolling down the side seem to be pretty clear to me....

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...tem_id=149
LIES!!
..... um.......
new captain tsubasa, aka captain tsubasa road to 2002: the NEW serie of captain tsubasa, as it is called sometimes.
yeah, yeah, i get it....

ok, well, try this: when the golden boy character pic came up in the corner, i couldn't get a dialouge box for the hover. i dunno, that's it.
thats because i haven't put a title in for it yet.. i can't remember the guys name to put an info in there..
It's Kintaro Oi.
kintaro oe ;P
That depends on the reviewers judgement. Some people might not mind pixelation as much and consider them to be very high quality still, others might be less tolerant towards the video.