Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'll pay anything fo the GTO manga in CD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I need help from you guys. I want to know if any of you knows a place where I can buy all the GTO(Great Teacher Unizuka) in CD's. I'll pay anything for the complete manga in CD's(translated in English).
Yeah, the same goes for me. I definitely want all the GTO manga, but I don't like Tokyopop's translations.
I don't care if the mangas are scanned or are in CDR's. I'll pay anything or does anyone knows a web where can I buy it.
I also can trade for any rom or HD's for mame. I have all the roms for gameboy, Gameboy colors, GBA(over 1300 roms), All the neo geo roms, All mame roms (V0.78), all CPS-1 and CPS-2, N64 roms, All SNES Roms, All Nes roms, Sega master system, etc. Just ask( I don't sell tham)
I don't have GTO manga, but I have the ones from Onizuka's past on CD. This is Bad Company and Shounan Jun`ai Gumi, which is about Ryuji and Onizuka trying so hard to lose their virginity. Anyway, if you're interested...
Why not buying GTO Jap Manga? If you know Chinese, the complete GTO Taiwanese released Manga is also available and is less expense than the Jap version.
I can empathize with your eagerness - I couldn't wait for Slam Dunk anime to be completely released so I bought the Slam Dunk Manga...heh.
Yes, if you like GTO anime, you must read GTO manga, the anime probably only covers 1/3 of the manga.
Is enyone interested in the R1 perfect collections of Robotech? I have all 3 of them.
Robotech isn't real anime. It's an American attempt to make an epic story, ripping and bastardizing footage from three separate anime series, and making up a BS story.

Watch Macross (not RoboCRAP), and only then will you know what greatness is. Sorry for biting your head off, but it ticks me off everytime someone offers or talks about Robotech like it's such a big deal. If you had an HK rip of the Animeigo R1 Macross DVDs, THEN you'd in business.
Quote:Originally posted by FFXNo1
Hello, I need help from you guys. I want to know if any of you knows a place where I can buy all the GTO(Great Teacher Unizuka) in CD's. I'll pay anything for the complete manga in CD's(translated in English).

I felt the same way about the GTO live action series and now i have all 12 episodes!