Import Anime Forums

Full Version: anime characters!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey mina!!!! i was just wondering wat kind of chararacters you would create if u made ur own anime! Wat would they look and act like? wat are their personalities like, and wat quirks or watever make them special? make up characters! list as many as u want! Thanx! Big Grin
hay, i dont really know but ive been trying to think of one for ages. Are you trying to make your own manga or something?

one thing i do is get a pic of a normal cartoon charecter like from the simpsons or sumthing. copy it out then try to change little bits to make it look more human and i find this helps to give it an anime affect.
yeah, i've already made a few mangas, and i'm running out of good characters lol. i mostly do comedy tho. i luv 2 draw different characters and stuff, but my favorite thing to do is to make each character have a really weird, stupid, and funny personality. thanx 4 ur reply
hya, really have you already made a few mangs. I have always tried but never got anywhere, how do you start?