Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Last Bronx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hay dose anyone remeber the game, last bronks, wasnt it just amaizng.
It had a nice opening tune and the fighters were cools. Its a beat em up for the pc quite a while ago, i just started playing it again but it still pretty good. LOve that game.Big Grin
It also apeard for the saga saturn i think

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN...41-2806211
*pokes fahad17* hehe, you did the same thing as i did when i joined the forum (the xbox arguments etc..). On the point of old games... any still play Command and Conquer?

Side note is schultz pops in, what rank are you out of interest?
Quote:Originally posted by Metier9
On the point of old games... any still play Command and Conquer?

Side note is schultz pops in, what rank are you out of interest?

I never really liked C&C games.. I know that a few of my friends did.. Also i never heard of last bronks what was it about..?

and i am a E-5 which in the Air Force is a Staff Seargent
Last Bronx is a beat em up made by Sega. Sega made their first gen. games for the PC, which included Daytona USA, Virtual Fighter and others. The second gen. was games like VF2 and Sonic. Along with these games a shadow game was also made, this game wasn?t really that popular in Europe but a huge success in Japan. After the good conversion for Saturn, Sega decided to convert Last Bronx on PC

The game is set around neo Tokyo in the near future revolving around eight different stories each closely interlinked. All the characters are gang leaders and are invited into a tournament by the highest gang leader. The most powerful and influential. The tournament is set to decide who will rule over all the gangs of neo Tokyo.

There's a very deep and good background of every character: Yusaku wants Joe to stay, as Joe wishes to leave Neo Tokyo and his past gang life; Kurosawa wants to be the best and he thinks that the right way is to defeat Joe; Lisa wants to prove everyone that she is old enough to live her own life and she's also looking for Tommy, who ran away to participate to the contest hoping that she will fall in love with him; Nagi seeks revenge toward Kurosawa, who was her boyfriend, and wants to be with Yoko, the tomboy-military-tonpha girl, who seeks revenge too but toward the Redrum, the main gang, which killed her brother. Finally, there's Zaimoku, who wants to stop these contests

The 3D environment is beautifully detailed for its time which include animated objects (like the massive plane of Yusaku's stage), very well-modelled characters with animated features like the hair and the dress and light effects on and real-time shadows (like Nagi's jacket) and fine anime cinemas.

There are 8 playable charecters, you fight each of these along different stages, and each character is set to a stage depending on the fighter you chose. The boss is the highest leader. Once you defeated your boss a bit of your charecters past is explained. After this you have to fight a extra metal boss in what seems to be water so as you can inagine every thing is a bit slower, beautifully created. Each character has his or her own weapon reanging from ninja forks mallets to nun-chukkas.

This is a really good game and I highly recommend it. My fav charecter was Joe because he was the coolist and he had the nun-chukkas. The game is actually in japenese but it dose have eng subs it also had an amaizing theme tune to it which i still love today.

p.s i didnt wright this all by my self i copied bits of someone else. Just to let you know.
i might be joining the RAF as a 2nd Lieutenant , would be cool if i got posted to canada Tongue, JJ could throw some dvds over the fence Smile.