Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The people behind the silly names ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Back away from the Intial D. Heh Heh, it's too late. He's already addicted. *in a 1950's parent's voice* "Why couldn't our little Joey take up something less habit forming like smoking or gambling?"
This coming from someone whose signature has to do with hamster tube humping :?
Well I kind of came in through the back door. When I was younger my eldest brother brought home a comic book, but this was no ordinary comic it was the comic that changed the way I thought the book was called "Lone Wolf and Cub". In the issue it had these guys that had broken their hands and pushed thier finger nails out of the tops of their hands(crazy huh) and used them as weapons. So I got into anime through manga. I think the first anime motion picture I saw was vampire hunter D. I have just recently found out about HK DVD's because I was looking for a cheaper way than buying region2 DVDs to get the newest shows. Now I am hooked 8O but it is ok because anime is just one of the best things ever 8O 8O
Someone once told me, why don't you collect cd's or something like that instead of wasting you're money. I nicely pointed out how she had spent over $200 on her skirt alone. Plus if it's something you really enjoy, is it wasting you're money?
Pages: 1 2