Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Customer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another update!

The Sunday before last I took my new imports over to my sister's house to show her and she was also amazed at how perfect they are. I had already told her they were perfect but I guess she had to see it to believe it. So that day she canceled most of a big R1 order she had made the day before and quickly we made a nice size joint order here, (I got FX Slayers Perfect, and 3x3 Eyes which they changed the dub voice actors from the vhs) and then a few days later when Fushugi Yugi came in we made another joint order... I got all of FX Ranma 1/2 tv series coming in the mail! Yes, as elcoholic said, this is becoming addictive. Thanks JJ! Big Grin

Also, I have just found out that there are places that sell HK Playstation 1 & 2 games for around $5 each, pressed with a picture on them where they look professional. All I have to do is mod my PS2! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

*Wonders if JJ would start selling those... goes to ask*
nah, I would never be able to import those, customs would have my ass nailed to the wall in their office ;p
Aww, ok, it was just an idea. Smile
Quote:So that day she canceled most of a big R1 order she had made the day before and quickly we made a nice size joint order here,

Another conversion to the dark side. Big Grin
btw, I hear animegod is gonna start selling anime wallscrolls, poster, figures, collectables, etc..., plan on getting those JJ. I remember you got some last time. I love my Sai keychain!
Does that mean I might actualy own the Wolfwood action figure sometime soon? That would be so awsome.
Pages: 1 2