Import Anime Forums

Full Version: love hina specials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which love hina specials do you think was the best of all?
Overall i think christmas special was the best (even surpassed tv series IMO). Spring special S U C K E D and so did love hina again....my 2 cents anyways.
I've never seen the series. Sad . Hopefully I can pick the series up around Christmas :wink: .
Get them all, Love Hina is one of the best Anime titles available. =)
Definately. As far as christmas goes I'm looking at HK sets of Love Hina, Tenchi Muyo OAV (I like the DUB so I'm good to go), and either Doreamon or Lupin III, leaning towards the latter.
Quote:Originally posted by "kguy"

Overall i think christmas special was the best (even surpassed tv series IMO). Spring special S U C K E D and so did love hina again....my 2 cents anyways.
I would have to agree with Kguy i think the X-mas special was the best.. but overall the series is great and one of the best HK subs on my set that i have found..
Hopefully the serie will be worth the hype. Spriggan turned into a huge dissapointment for me.
U mean u havent seen Love Hina ever? get it.... seeing that u are a big fan of KOR u will love this series... its light comedy/romance
I definately want to see it. Unfortunately I didn't order with my HK order. Instead I thought that Inu Yasha would be good (check out the manga). Plus I want to see Gundam Wing. I've seen the first 28 episodes of it.
<gasps> =O

YOU haven't seen Love Hina? Sucks to be you. =)

I guess it doesn't matter since you don't know what your missing, but GET it ASAP.
I thought that it was "It's pretty good to me", or maybe it's better to be Mel Gibson I wouldn't know. I own the KOR Animeigo DVD set (trust me....it's that good). I consider myself a lucky bastard.
I Guess it's kinda middle of the road to be me. ~_^ I agree with ya, Steve. KOR is fantastic. Anyone lucky enough to have it, and silly enough to pay the $250, does reap the benefits. (Hey, I bought it too!) I guess I agree with both of ya cause Love Hina is my next planned purchase. Next weekend, I hope, unless ebay happens to have Oh My Goddess OVA #2, Blue Seed, or Boogiepop at a price I can't refuse. ^_^ I hope they do, and at the same time, I hope they don't cause I'd sure love to get my hands on Love Hina. Gets it's win/win, eh?
True. There's so much to see. Next in my pile of things to watch is the rest of KOR (OAVs and movies) and Don't Leave me alone Daisy. Hope to catch some more Gundam Wing soon.
Well, I'll be looking foward to You're Under Arrest. The series (at least the OAV ) was very light hearted and overall very fun. Can't wait to send in my preorder, knowing Animeigo they say the preorder would be up last week. I'd say no earlier then January. With their releases always add a couple of months to their dates. :wink: