Import Anime Forums

Full Version: l want a X-box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
l had to sell mine 4 months ago, but now l really want another one. Is there anyone in the UK willingly to sell one for me....
you really want a gamecube, believe me
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
you really want a gamecube, believe me
Smile

I agree.Wink

X-Box just seems like it is a wannabe computer game.Smile I haven't owned one so I really can't say for sure if it is or not. It really dosen't have that many "must own" games either.
actually the Xbox is a must mod for Home Entertainment system.. not really for playing games.. ;o) well unless its a Emulator..

p.s. Hello from Iraq.. ;o)
bah, get an xbox.... look at the soon to be released titles Big Grin
*ooo happy days etc.......*
my mate has got a GC but none of his games really flicks my switch....
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
actually the Xbox is a must mod for Home Entertainment system.. not really for playing games.. ;o) well unless its a Emulator..

p.s. Hello from Iraq.. ;o)

Hello! I thought we wouldn't hear from you for a while. You go away to Iraq for a little bit, and Saddam is caught. Coincidence, I think not.Wink
X-box is the ultamate console. I cant believe people say there arnt any must have games, either they are jelous or they just dont know a thing about games. X-boxes are so much better than ps2s and gamecubes, for one the ps2's graphics are so rubbish, the system is one 128 bit, only double that of a n64, and its slower than my computer, and thats about more than 5 years old, k it has loads of games but most are just rubbish and arnt worth getting for free. The Gamecube has alright graphics but still cant compare to the x-box, its pretty small, but you dont buy a console becausre its small, yopu get em for the games and graphics, and to be honest the gamecube only has a few really good titles and most are available for the other two consoles.
Thats y x-boxs are the bestBig Grin
Quote:Originally posted by fahad17
X-box is the ultamate console. I cant believe people say there arnt any must have games, either they are jelous or they just dont know a thing about games. X-boxes are so much better than ps2s and gamecubes, for one the ps2's graphics are so rubbish, the system is one 128 bit, only double that of a n64, and its slower than my computer, and thats about more than 5 years old, k it has loads of games but most are just rubbish and arnt worth getting for free. The Gamecube has alright graphics but still cant compare to the x-box, its pretty small, but you dont buy a console becausre its small, yopu get em for the games and graphics, and to be honest the gamecube only has a few really good titles and most are available for the other two consoles.
Thats y x-boxs are the bestBig Grin

That's your opinion. I like Gamecube better, that doens't mean I'm jealous of an Xbox or don't know anything about games. It means I like the games for that system, and it's pricing a lot better.
yeah your probably right, sorry about that, but alot of the people i know say the x-box is rubbish without knowing anything about it. They only consider their own console and say the others are rubbish, and i dont get why people allways critersize the x-box for its size, but you dont buy a console for is size do you.Big Grin
yeah your probably right, sorry about that, but alot of the people i know say the x-box is rubbish without knowing anything about it. They only consider their own console and say the others are rubbish, and i dont get why people allways critersize the x-box for its size, but you dont buy a console for is size do you.Big Grin

Do you really know much at all about the consoles in itself? the xbox is a PC only.. It is nothing special.. it has a Pentium Celron 733 procressor.. Now wait a min that processor.. i would say almost 4-5 years old also.. And if you want to talk.. the Pentium processor is only 32bit chip.. while the Ps2 is a 128 bit chip.. which can be run as 2 64bit chips also.. plus it has a 2 sepereate VU chips that also can be ran at processors.. It has a larger pipeline for pumping graphics through the who graphics core.. It is a actually a very well done machine for Gaming.. because that is what it was designed for.. People can make games to look like shit on any system.. Also programmers really haven't fully done everything there is to do with the Ps2 because of difficulty on programming because of Lack of RAM and how it works different.. The gamecube has alot of extensions for its cpu and gpu and has alot of intergrated stuff.. Same as Ram being on the gpu and cpu to get faster access'ing.. if you really want to read details about how the systems actually work.. read this article..
http://www.aceshardware.com/read.jsp?id=60000286

Trust me for gaming the only thing the Xbox has good is Sports.. other wise is there any good Rpgs? none.. fighting games.. i will still grap Soul Caliber for my GC.. anything else..? Halo nah its on PC now which they stole it from in the first place.. Wait i can think of One.. Ninja Gaidan.. that is the only game i can think of that is worth while and is actually only on teh Xbox.. everything else i can get for my Ps2 or my gamecube.. but there are alot of titles that i love that i can't get for my xbox..

and yes i do have 2 Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, 1 Ps2 and 1 Gba, 3 Gba SP.. So i have a well rounded type of stuff.. I currently own like 26 games for my GC. but only about 6 for my Ps2 and only 2 for my Xbox.. (Only reason for that is to use them to Mod other systems) I basically only use my Xbox for playing emulators and watching movies or series i download off the internet.. IMHO that is the only good thing the Xbox is used for.. not for playing the shitty games they attempt to put out on it..

P.S. the xbox does make one cheap ass computer for running linux..
They only consider their own console and say the others are rubbish...

So why did you slag off the PS2? Why does the Cube's graphics have to compare to the Xbox's?

You don't come across as a gamer, but rather an Xbox fanboy.

You love the Xbox? Great! I've got one too. It's a great machine although I don't consider it the ultimate console. I also own a PS2 and a Cube - they're great machines too. Again, I don't think they're ultimate consoles either.

Think about the games - it's what we're here to talk about.
well if you think that the xbox is " a pc only... it is nothing special" well that just shows how wrong you are for a start if it was a pc then why was it released as a console, as in gameing system and why dose it say on the box that its a gameing sytem. But maybe your right and xbox microsoft, and every shop thats sells it is wrong, i dont think so.
R U jelour, nothing special, the xbox has a 733 procressor whats the ps2's 300 my 5-7 year old pc is faster than that. And the graphics are nothing to compare, if you play ps2 games you can try to deny the fact all you like the everthing turns out square and you have these horrible invisable barriors that stop you in game play.

"People can make games to look like shit on any system" so why do they tend to focus on ps2, its not people they can only make games that a console can uutalize it cant make better games if the console cant hack it. Just like half-life 2. It is being released on the xbox but a marketing diretor said, Why bother signing an exclusive deal when other consoles couldnt even run teh game if they tried" showing how useless it is. The graphics of a ps2 are nothing to a xboxes. gamecube has better graphic capabilities than the ps2. so what if its big do you really buy a console for its size. you dont carry it around like a laptop unless theres something wrong with you. And anyway as the xbox has inbuilt hard drive and modem you can save music and listen to it while playining your games. And for a hard drive at least you dont have to buy a new memory card evertime you get a new game.
So what sony are now releasing a modem and a hard drive but with all its mods, apart from luking stupids it bigger than the xbox and still not as good.
"shitty games" are what the ps2 has with its latest barbie and teletubbie escapades that will suraly keep gamers like you occupied for hours. Gud luck no those games. Cos i bet even those games have invisible barriers which you cant get past as th e ps2 wont be able to hack it.

i had a ps2 once one for tekken but i got bord of square graphics adn rubish real time so i sold it with out hesitation.
games such as HALO 2, jade empire and red ninja will shoe what the xbox is trully capable of, because it hasnt even started yet.

P.S. phophet hero i dont think the other two are rubbish just not as good and get annoyed when people say the xbox is rubbish
And side DOES matter. I plan to buy an attatchable screen (with card adaptor) for my Gamcube (they also have one for PS2 and Xbox) so on roadtrips I can play, or even on airplanes (but then I'd need a different battery source)

While size isn't as important otherwise, it still does count. I hate that ugly bulky thing in our living room, but I like the small and sleek GC and PS2. Of course, your favorite games matter a lot to which system you like better, but the Xbox is just Microsoft trying to get more money, to me. Even if they do lose money with every sale.
ok 2 you size may matter but it isnt the main reason why you buy a console is it. By the way you cant play on console on airplanes or most other electricals. LOL, Have you ever seen that simpsons episode where the simposns go to japan. Barts playing on a game boy and an airhostess tells him to turn it off as your not allowed to use tehm and as he turn it off the planes engines cutt off to, LOL.
OK the gamecube is nice adn small but the ps2 isnt that small and with all those attachments its massive. Any way dont you think those screens are a bit of a scam.

By the way i dont really like microsoft of bill gates either, all the sfuff in my room is made by sony like my tv minidisk player micro sytem radio alarm , its just i prefer xbox and its games so thats why i kept that one

P.S. phophet hero i dont think the other two are rubbish just not as good and get annoyed when people say the xbox is rubbish

But you just slated the PS2 again at length!
Pages: 1 2 3 4