Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Marmalade boy+Ayashi no Ceres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've recently bought these titles. Can I as what you thought of them? ive had mixed reviews from websites etc. Thanks
I have the MI 3 parts Marmalade Boy set. MB is definitely shojo. Drawings is similar to Kodomo no omocha (I also have the MI set). Video quality is good for its vintage. Don't know of the ENG subbed quality because I watch in Chinese sub. Story wise is ok (less serious than Kodomo no omocha's High School episodes).

If you dig the soap opera dramatic romance story, you might want to try out Hana Yori Dango (which is available in MI and in AC/MAC).
Ceres what pretty good, but definantly different from the manga. Some will hate it, some will enjoy it. Wouldn't it be easiest to just find out yourself by watching your sets?? Big Grin
Ceres had quite an exciting premise at the start and really launched you in. However, the rest was instantly forgettable for me... can barely recall much of it. V_V
Yeah I was gonna pick up the Ceres set soon, but I havn't seen it in the store section for a while.
I prefered Hana Yori Dango...so sappy yet cool Smile

Gireihei...The Fx version of Ayashi no Ceres is out of print but you can still get the MAC set though
Thanks Rei. Will do.
Another good shojo drama is 'Full moon wo sagashite'. Ppl say it's depressive which I don't think so. A little of mahou, big eyes, romance, and s heart warming ending. MI's 2 box sets are DVD-ripped. Can't comment on Eng-sub because I've only watched in Chinese-sub.
yeah i bought ayasha no ceres a few weeks ago and watched it twice now all the way through and i thought it was good so i hoped you liked it a well o and i was hoping if anyone knows of any good funny romantic drama filled series i was looking to buy some more anime thank you ever so much
I absolutly loved the Ceres collection, bought that a few months ago. I've only watched it all the way through once but that's just because I have other things to watch as well, I think the action scenes in it are pretty kick ass. As for Funny Romantic Anime some good ones are Please Teacher, Mahoromatic, and Love Hina. I enjoy them myself anyways.
thank you pugmagician o and i have all of the love hina movies and specials and episodes but i am going to look up the other ones thanks again