Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I have a real problem this time JJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't beleive this. After those 2 PMs I gave you this appears. Ok here goes. And I tried to fix it first too.....I have turned off all options that ask you if you want an email for everytime someone replies to a topic or post you were involved with. I am still getting emails. What haven't I done??? I don't want ANY emails unless it's from a real person. What email thing have I overlooked or is there really something wrong?
you probably subscribed to a thread, in the email you get, there should be a link to unsubscribe from a thread.
Hey thanx JJ I think that did the trick. I don't remember Subscribing to anything but it looks like I was to about 10 of them.WTF???
somehow u must have clicked that link. ~_~
that's happened to me a couple of times....and i know i didn't click the link because I did'nt know there was one untill I looked for it. It seems to happen when I got to a particular thread mor than 10 time or so.

just thought i'd let you know
I think its because when you post a reply, below u see checkboxes, one of them is "Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible."

So that one might have been checked off by mistake when making a post.