Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Forum Suggestion] More mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Website Suggestion place.. so I just put it here since it's about the forum.

I think to make this place more enjoyable, we should have like one or two more mods who visit the forums often (Because, while the current mods are doing what we can, I think one or two more mods wouldn't hurt). I have a person in mind, but I'm not sure if he'd want to do it, but his posts are very mature and helpful.

Anyway, I don't mean to start a whole thread about nominations for mods, but I hope this suggestion goes out a bit with the recent activity on the forums. Also, it'd be nice to see someone moving incorrectly made threads into the correct forum, you know? ^^;;

Er.. yeah.. ^^; Just a suggestion..
mind if I ask which part of Illinois you are in?
Quote:Originally posted by may
I have a person in mind, but I'm not sure if he'd want to do it, but his posts are very mature and helpful.

thanx may, i appreciate that. Cool
AO... I'm pretty sure she isn't talking about you. Maybe your sig line doesn't meet up with that mature part of the comment.

As for needing more moderators, I think we do pretty good here at policing each other and speaking our minds reasonably (as long as the subject doesn't happen to be subs vs. dubs...).

Even with keeping posts in the right area, I can only think of one or two threads that have been in the wrong area over the last few months.
I asked to be a Mod once. I directly PMed the Almighty. I don't have to tell you his Verdict either.Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Atomic Orgasm
thanx may, i appreciate that. Cool

Hahahaha. Keep dreaming.

I don't think the forum really needs more mods. But if JJ wants one, I can help out in the anime forum. Sorry, but I really don't have the patience to read through alot of these BS posts in the general babble forum.
I agree that for the most part we police ourselves fairly well. As long as the "new" mod isn't some power hungry jerk, I suppose it wouldn't be a bad thing.Wink
hey, i can be the power hungry jerk ! i'll be the bestest mod EVAR !!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Atomic Orgasm
hey, i can be the power hungry jerk ! i'll be the bestest mod EVAR !!!!!!

You got my vote! Wink
Yay for power hungrey jerks!!! :o