Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Any ideas??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i have an xbox ( which i hardly play) but my brother is coming home for christmas and i wanted to bye some games. i want like a two player game so that both of us can play together. I will bye NBA jam but i don't know what else to bye that is a two player game. So i will be grateful if u guys will lead me in the right direction. Thanks in Advance
Halo is fun and it has a cooperative play mode too.It's really the only game I know that you should buy for it. I don't want one so I don't have anything else to offer. But when I played it it was a lot of fun at my friends house.
i would suggest a few but i broke my tv abotu 2 months ago so i dont know what games are good at the moment....

anyone know any sort of release date for Phantom Dust :S
hay, there are many good games coming out now, halo is my all time fav and has an orsome multiplayer, Project gothem 2 will also be a good choice as its got awsome graphics and gameplay is awsome + if you have xbox live nothing will be able to beat it,, T.H.U.G is another amaizing game with a really good multiplayer,DOA 3 is also a good old game to play had hours of fun on that, loads of different multiplayer modes, cOunter strike is good but only get if you have live cos single player isnt the best, there are loads of good multiplayers it all depends on what you like.Top spin. soul calibre, brute force, fifa 04, jet set is another cool old game loads of fun,

and one fo my favs is Metal arms: glitch in the sytem, a really cool mech shooter, "georgous graphics, engaging charecters, stacks of variety."

hopes there is some there that you and your bro will enjoy, l8r