Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Phear the Xbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow I guess the X-Box is good for something after-all.

When I was reading the story I thought the bullet was going to bounce of the X-Box and hit somebody.Big Grin Big Grin

Funny story JJ.
I expected some idiot to think "I wonder what would happen if I shot my Xbox......"

Seriously though, there could've been a murder..... those two kids woulda killed the other guy for ruining their system. So asking them/forcing them to turn down the volume is a bad idea, now is it? Break out the gun!
hehe thats old news JJ you need to read Slashdot.org ;o) but one thing.. the only thing that shows is how Shitty a 9mm is.. If he shot it with a 45 Magnum or a Desert Eagle 50 cal that Xbox would of been Toast!
hay, has anyone seen the jackal, the one with bruce willis, do you think his gun will be able to penertrate its shell. LOL
what a gun
Quote:hay, has anyone seen the jackal, the one with bruce willis, do you think his gun will be able to penertrate its shell. LOL

..................do you work for microsoft?
No, i was just having a joke, as i seen the film on sunday, and sumone said "If he shot it with a 45 Magnum or a Desert Eagle 50" it would be toast. I just thought the Jackles gun would have been better.
Amaizing gun