Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'm Back too.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....and who the heck cares???

BTW there sure are an awful lot of new users...what happened while I was gone???? What'd I miss???
welcome back dark osamu !! Dude, i was wondering the exact same thing about all the newbies on here.
Yeah I burned em in the "Worst anime" Thread. The 3 or 4 that were in it were totally Retarded. You can tell they are new to anime because of their lists. Plus their normal conversations are pretty lame. Maybe it'll pick up but who knows?
Welcome back.
Welcome back Dark!

Just ignore the newbies and their conversations.

It's nice to see some familiar names again. I kinda miss all the thread hijacking we used to see around here.
Awww....take it easy on the noobs; we were all newbies at one point or another, right?
Well yes and no. I was a reader of the forum LOOOONG before I joined the forum. Actually I made a very hated topic as my first thread and now those tyes of threads are banned. BUT when I did it I had a very long first post about Dub VS Sub and the thread went on for quite some time. I can't beleive the responses I got for my first argument. It wasn't a flame rally either...totally legit. But the last 100 SvD threads get WAY out of hand and now they're banned. But I jumped in as a full fledged user when I got on the band wagon. No pun intended mind you.
By the way..New Jersey Rocks!
Welcome back Darkie, Jersey does Rock!!!
Welcome back!! From the monkey with the most!

I like that I might keep that around.Big Grin
That would be a catchy sig! You should change it.