Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Evangelion brings man to kill mother ( LOL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
saw it by the way said i will put it Tongue :p

Quote:During the opening statements of a murder trial yesterday procecutors stated that Neon Genesis Evangelion influenced a young man who is accused of beating his mother to death with a baseball bat.

Hiroyuki Tsuchida, 22, is said to have killed his mother with a baseball bat because he believed that it would be easier to kill others if he got over his hesitations by first killing familly members. The prosecutors claims that Tsuchida came to believe the phrase ""The ultimate conclusion of (human) evolution is ruin," from Neon Genesis Evangelion and that he also came to believe that humans were unnecessary being responsible for the destruction of the environment. This brought him to want to kill people.

from http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=4400
I read this article a while back and the first thing that came to mind was: oh shit now I have to wait longer for the director's cut of episodes 22-26 DAMN Crazy ass kids!
Yeah, but that "Crazy ass kid" is already 22; I guess by now he's a full blown wacko :p
LOL well thats one heck of an excuse